People visit their general dentist for all their oral health needs, but only a few know the difference between a general dentist and other dental specialists. Our family dentist in Spruce Grove is not just about teeth; they focus on the overall oral health and diseases of the mouth and gums of each member of your family.
Did you know that over half of your family dentist’s procedures are preventative? If you have a dentist who focuses specifically on your oral health, they will be sure to catch all the potential signs of decay and disease early and manage them promptly. Read more to learn how you can benefit from family dentistry at Blossom Family Dental Care.
What is Family Dentistry?
Our family dentist is responsible for the oral health of patients of all ages. They provide many services, such as dental cleanings, exams, fillings, x-rays, sealants, and more. You can benefit from seeing our family dentist near you, whether a child or a senior.
Here are some ways that a family dentist can benefit you:
1. No more anxiety- dental anxiety is pretty common, and these fears can lead to individuals delaying treatment and worsening their oral health. If one of your family members has dental anxiety, this can be easily eliminated if you get oral exams as a family.
2. A dentist that knows your family history- when you visit the same dental clinic in Spruce Grove to see your family dentist, you will benefit from them knowing your oral health history. They will know if you have had dental diseases or surgeries in the past or if you have any allergies or sensitivities. Good family dentists also notice new signs of trouble and take the right action to ensure that you maintain excellent oral health.
3. Long-lasting relationship- it is important to have trust between you and your oral health care provider. When you can build a long-term relationship with your family dentist, you will benefit from open communication and honest conversations.
4. Consistent services- to maintain optimal oral health, you and your family should visit our dental clinic near you at least once every six months. Having a dentist you can trust makes it much easier to book appointments regularly.
5. Preventative care- family dentists are specialists in many fields; they have specialized treatment plans for all family members and provide excellent preventative care for children and adults. Your whole family can maintain optimal oral health for years to come through regular practices such as flossing, brushing, and dental exams.
6. Emergency dental services- as much as we don’t want them to, dental emergencies can happen anytime. It is helpful to have a dentist you can trust to meet any of your family members’ oral needs should an emergency arise.
Visit Blossom Family Dental Care
If you want an excellent family dentist, look at our Blossom Family Dental Care team. We are happy to provide our patients with excellent family dentistry services. Please get in touch with us to book your consultation today!
We look forward to meeting you and your entire family.